Green Partners Internship
Green Partners is looking for candidates for an internship programme of 4 months (June – September 2022). If you are interested in environmental protection and would like to experience what consultancy work means, please send your CV in English to: [email protected] by 18th of May 2022.
The internship programme means a paid full time or part time engagement in specific projects in urban development sector and/or other local and international projects.
Tasks to be performed may include:
- Primary and secondary data collection on environmental factors and local circumstances – conducting interviews and surveys, literature review, gathering statistical data, etc.;
- Data processing;
- Report writing;
- Design of environmental monitoring tools for investments in urban development;
- Technical assessments of municipal services performance (e.g. waste management);
- Site visits to specific locations where projects are to be implemented in order to observe and understand the local environmental and social conditions;
- Participate at meetings with technical departments from local authorities;
- Participation in public debates.
- Bachelor degree in a technical field (environmental engineering, process engineering, civil engineering, etc.);
- Knowledge of MS Office package;
- Good English language skills;
- Driving license is an advantage.
- Learning opportunities: project acquisitions, project management, team work, environmental audits and due diligence procedures, specific knowledge on sectors such as: waste management, energy, climate change, circular economy, etc.;
- Time and resource management;
- Opportunity for a permanent job.